Subsrcibe

* You will receive the latest news and updates on your favorite celebrities!

Trending News
Notifications
Clear all

Contests

3 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
tbofram
(@tbofram)
Topic starter

this may just be a personal opinion but for myself the main drive to register to a website would be a giveaway.

that could be the best way to drive traffic towards your site. unless you have a huge budget i don't feel spending money on say google ads will actually help you.

even giving away $25 would drive traffic towards your site. lets say only 5-10% of these people stick around i still feel this is much better than the results you would see on google. 

Posted : 20/04/2019 12:58 pm
Demon_skeith
(@demon_skeith)
Reputable Member

I often hold contests myself, I haven't had any since I'm working on a revamp. Though at one time I did give away a Wii U console.

Latest Tech, video game and anime news: https://gaminglatest.com/

Posted : 22/04/2019 6:59 am
Nerdface
(@nerdface)
Estimable Member

I offered a £25 prize in a referral contest throughout March/April, but appeared to have no interest so opted to withdraw it..

Maybe it was too soon as I only have a handful of members, or maybe the prize wasn't enough. Either way I thought it was a good idea to try and get new signups and it didn't work.

I might try again in the future, time will tell.

Nerdface
I haven't failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work.

Posted : 24/04/2019 5:39 pm
WordPress Theme built by Shufflehound. © 2019 Admin Loop. All Rights Reserved. Made with <3 by Aakash Pereira.