Subsrcibe

* You will receive the latest news and updates on your favorite celebrities!

Trending News
What's the marketin...

Notifications
Clear all

What's the marketing trend in 2019

4 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
(@shole)
Eminent Member
0 Loot
Topic starter

I think it's still backlinking with high ranking sites, but other than that I am not sure. Quality is still king I think. Anyone got the knowledge of what we should do in 2019 to get more traffic? πŸ˜€

Posted : 19/04/2019 7:09 am
Demon_skeith
(@demon_skeith)
Reputable Member
0 Loot

Back linking and great quality content, I don't think that can ever change really.

Latest Tech, video game and anime news: https://gaminglatest.com/

Posted : 27/04/2019 6:09 am
(@marteebe)
Estimable Member
0 Loot

Being authentic and having good intentions with your content seems to be the right way to do things in my books nowadays. If you're trying really hard to game the system then chances are it might work for a little while but your number has probably already been called. If you do good things, write good, relevant content then that can take you far. Some of the best stuff i've written has just been off-the-cuff stuff that I thought might be useful and it got picked up. From there it was happy days.

Posted : 10/05/2019 1:34 pm
(@shimoi34)
0 Loot

The marketing trends keep on changing but I think that social media platforms will never be outdated because all types of businesses can get connected to the potential audience. I am also using Twitter and facebook ads Los Angeles services and highly satisfied with the results.

Posted : 18/07/2019 6:50 am
Β© 2019-2024 Admin Loop. All Rights Reserved.