Subsrcibe

* You will receive the latest news and updates on your favorite celebrities!

Trending News
Notifications
Clear all

Downtime - 25/03/2019

6 Posts
4 Users
1 Likes
 Ash
(@ash)
Reputable Member
0 Loot
Topic starter

Hi guys,

Some of you may have noticed that the site was down for a couple of hours yesterday/early this morning. This was due to a slight issue with the host but everything looks to have been resolved now. Unfortunately, we did have to revert back to an earlier backup that was made yesterday so a few topics and posts will have been lost. So if you do notice that some of your content is missing, it's lost and hasn't been deleted. 

I'm sorry about this but hopefully, this shouldn't happen again. 

Thanks,

Ash

Founder of Admin Loop. If you have any questions or issues, do not hesitate to get in touch with me.

Posted : 26/03/2019 12:33 pm
(@jason5)
Trusted Member
0 Loot

Ah that is bad, good you had a backup and were able to restore it. Hope the host doesn't put us in the same situation again.

Posted : 26/03/2019 4:51 pm
(@gh0st4unt3r)
Eminent Member
0 Loot

Glad to see you back online, its a nightmare sometimes for admins whos sites go down and can go into mass panic mode, well done for getting it back online and running smoothly again, hopefully the same issues do not happen again.

Posted : 28/03/2019 12:06 am
Nerdface
(@nerdface)
Estimable Member
0 Loot

Seems to be happening to a few sites that I visit at the moment, one of which is still down!

You can't all be on the same host, surely.. 😆 

Nerdface
I haven't failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work.

Posted : 28/03/2019 3:11 pm
 Ash
(@ash)
Reputable Member
0 Loot
Topic starter

Posted by: Nerdface

Seems to be happening to a few sites that I visit at the moment, one of which is still down!

We were with the same host as Forum Promotion if that's the site you are talking about. Not the most convenient when we use both sites 😆 

Founder of Admin Loop. If you have any questions or issues, do not hesitate to get in touch with me.

Posted : 10/04/2019 11:53 am
Nerdface reacted
Nerdface
(@nerdface)
Estimable Member
0 Loot

Posted by: Ash
Posted by: Nerdface

We were with the same host as Forum Promotion if that's the site you are talking about. Not the most convenient when we use both sites 😆 

Forum Promotion was one of the sites that I was referring to.. 😉

Lifespot was another, and it doesn't seem that it's coming back unfortunately.

Nerdface
I haven't failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work.

Posted : 11/04/2019 6:43 pm
© 2019-2024 Admin Loop. All Rights Reserved.