Subsrcibe

* You will receive the latest news and updates on your favorite celebrities!

Trending News
Notifications
Clear all

Proposed Changes & Updates - 23/06/2019

6 Posts
5 Users
4 Likes
 Ash
(@ash)
Reputable Member
0 Loot
Topic starter

Hello everyone,

Sorry for the somewhat lack of activity from myself on the site over the past few weeks. I've just been a bit busy with a few other things so Admin Loop has been a bit neglected. I'm hoping to be back now and spending a lot more time working on and promoting Admin Loop. Just thought I would give a quick overview of some proposed changes and updates that I hope to finalise soon.

Removal of Credits System

When I first created Admin Loop, the idea was to not try and go down the route of other admin/webmaster sites that like to offer services and put a somewhat useless credits system. Unfortunately, I didn't bother to listen to my own idea and ended up adding a credits system anyway after a while.

Within the next few days, we will be completely removing the Credits System and Marketplace from the forum. I want us to return to a simple discussion forum for admins and webmasters instead of trying to bribe users with rewards and services. 

You will also be contacted by myself just before the removal if you have a somewhat decent amount of Credits at the moment with an offer of a free advertising service to compensate you for your loss (although I don't believe we have many users that care about the actual Credit system).

The Blog

The blog has not been posted on for a while now and it's a shame because when I created Admin Loop, the blog was always meant to be the main attraction. 

I will be aiming to post regularly on the blog and get some of the sections finished (Creating A Blog, Business Startup etc.)

Other Minor Changes

We've started partnering up with a few websites and forums that are similar but not the same as Admin Loop. If you're looking to partner up, feel free to get in touch with us. Most of the time, this involves a simple link exchange. 

If you have any questions or issues, feel free to get in touch us.

Thanks,

The Admin Loop Team

Founder of Admin Loop. If you have any questions or issues, do not hesitate to get in touch with me.

Posted : 23/06/2019 10:56 am
Nerdface reacted
Nerdface
(@nerdface)
Estimable Member
0 Loot

I'm not a fan of credits systems personally, so no big loss there IMO..

I must admit, I haven't really ventured on to the Blog largely due to a lack of spare time, but it's good that you're going to re-focus your efforts on it if it was intended to be the main part of Admin Loop.

Happy to be partnered with you, and hopefully our sites will continue growing from strength to strength 😍 

Nerdface
I haven't failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work.

Posted : 24/06/2019 10:03 am
Ash reacted
Demon_skeith
(@demon_skeith)
Reputable Member
0 Loot

Sounds like you're trying to take this place in better directions, I hope everything works out well.

Latest Tech, video game and anime news: https://gaminglatest.com/

Posted : 25/06/2019 5:13 am
Ash reacted
TimeRider
(@timerider)
Estimable Member
0 Loot

Rather than points system, you can host competition to increase participation of users for the prizes or rewards.

Nepal https://chatsansar.com

Posted : 25/06/2019 12:03 pm
 Ash
(@ash)
Reputable Member
0 Loot
Topic starter

Thank you, guys. Contests may be something we do but it won't be in the near future and we definitely won't be hosting regular competitions. The turnout wasn't amazing for our last contest even though it was a monetary prize and I'm not sure how beneficial it is in the long term for the forum

Founder of Admin Loop. If you have any questions or issues, do not hesitate to get in touch with me.

Posted : 29/06/2019 7:47 pm
Nerdface reacted
JoyFreak
(@joyfreak)
Estimable Member
0 Loot

Wow, all sound very pleasant. I am looking forward to blog as I love reading your stuff and I felt like it has been neglected a bit due to the last post was weeks/months ago from you!

Gaming Forum - https://www.joyfreak.com/

Posted : 30/06/2019 10:11 pm
© 2019-2024 Admin Loop. All Rights Reserved.