Subsrcibe

* You will receive the latest news and updates on your favorite celebrities!

Trending News
Me When The Windows...

Notifications
Clear all

Me When The Windows May 2019 Update Brings A Light-Theme

7 Posts
4 Users
1 Likes
Dan-Kode
(@dan-kode)
Estimable Member
0 Loot
Topic starter

https://gph.is/15RTH5O

Light-Theme rules!

Posted : 22/05/2019 8:03 pm
Demon_skeith
(@demon_skeith)
Reputable Member
0 Loot

What do you mean by a light theme? Isn't everything pretty much on a white background right now?

Latest Tech, video game and anime news: https://gaminglatest.com/

Posted : 24/05/2019 6:50 am
Dan-Kode
(@dan-kode)
Estimable Member
0 Loot
Topic starter

Posted by: Demon_skeith

What do you mean by a light theme? Isn't everything pretty much on a white background right now?

I'm not quite sure what you mean by that. But to sum up what I'm trying to say, it's that Windows has never had a Light-Theme that spans across the entire OS. Before it was a mix of Dark and Light(Dark Context-Panels and Light File-Explorer).

Posted : 24/05/2019 10:43 am
 Ash
(@ash)
Reputable Member
0 Loot

I was slightly confused as well because I assumed the default was considered a light theme but I've been used to the dark mode so much, I've forgotten what it normally looks like 🤣 .

It's not for me though. I can't imagine a light theme not burning my eyes especially in the night

Founder of Admin Loop. If you have any questions or issues, do not hesitate to get in touch with me.

Posted : 24/05/2019 10:46 am
Dan-Kode reacted
Dan-Kode
(@dan-kode)
Estimable Member
0 Loot
Topic starter

Posted by: Ash

I was slightly confused as well because I assumed the default was considered a light theme but I've been used to the dark mode so much, I've forgotten what it normally looks like 🤣 .

It's not for me though. I can't imagine a light theme not burning my eyes especially in the night

Well, since the Launch of Windows 10 back in 2015, there was essentially just a mix of both Dark and Light. As I said, Dark Context-Panels and a Light File-Explorer. This(What I now consider, pretty hideous) was a Design flaw and thus' you had an inconsistent UI.

Surprisingly enough, I don't seem to have any problems with Light-Themes. I actually love them. I previously used Dark-Themes for Youtube, Programming IDEs and Windows as a whole a while ago but after I switched to Light-Theme, I'm not going back(Hell, I even have my Brightness at max and it still doesn't seem to hurt my eyes XD)

Posted : 24/05/2019 10:51 am
Demon_skeith
(@demon_skeith)
Reputable Member
0 Loot

huh, I guess there is some darkness to windows. Glad to see they added this, though an all dark theme would fit me best.

Latest Tech, video game and anime news: https://gaminglatest.com/

Posted : 25/05/2019 7:29 am
(@jason5)
Trusted Member
0 Loot

I saw the new theme and i don't like it much. The old dark theme was very good. As i run Linux i am not able to experience it in real time.

Posted : 27/05/2019 5:16 pm
© 2019-2024 Admin Loop. All Rights Reserved.