Swagbucks URL: Visit Swagbucks
Swagbucks is a popular rewards site that allows you to take advantage of a variety of ways to earn “Swagbucks” in order to make money. You may have heard of it before, it’s one of the largest currently operating and has been doing so since 2008! But is it worth your time to help you fund your online project? And do they really pay users?
How does it work?
Similar to other reward sites, Swagbucks offers a wide range of ways to earn its virtual currency which can then be exchanged for a large number of rewards.
Earning opportunities include:
- Surveys – Surveys can offer anything between 1 – 1000SB. Surveys are provided by the Swagbucks platform and you will be rewarded with a small number of SB if you are screened out. Additionally, featured surveys are added every day which usually give a larger amount of SB for a shorter survey.
- Search Engine – This is an extremely strange and unique method that you will likely have not come across before. Basically, by using the Swagbucks search engine, you may earn a random amount of SB. Unfortunately, it’s not an ideal method of increasing your revenue since it can be quite rare to earn SB this way and the search engine itself is not the quickest which can become tiresome very quickly.
- Cashback – Cashback is offered for a large variety of online retailers that include shops like Just Eat, Very and even Lego.
- Offers – The Discover section contains offers that you can complete to earn SB. This can range from downloading apps to signing up for trials. Currently, an offer is available to download Final Fantasy XV on Android and to upgrade your Citadel. Doing so will reward you with 700SB!
- Games & Watch – Before I explain this, if you are serious about earning money with Swagbucks, I would avoid this earning opportunity. It’s just not worth it. But if you do want to take advantage of every opportunity, the Watch section allows you to earn 1-4SB for every set of videos you watch (a set is around 5-8 videos). Additionally, the Games section has a few Swagbucks games where you can earn a small amount of SB as you play. As you can guess, both methods can get boring very quickly and your earning rate will be very slow.
- Referrals – Refer your friends and family to Swagbucks to earn 10% of their earnings for a lifetime. Unlike a lot of other sites, referrals are a great passive income on this site. For example, every time your referral earns 500SB, you will get 50SB for doing nothing!
Daily targets are also set for users which allows you to earn an additional amount of SB every day. Hitting your daily SB target will give you a few SB. Additionally, reaching this target multiple times in a row in a month will reward you with an additional bonus at the end of the month (available to collect on the 5th of the new month).
Unfortunately, Swagbucks is currently only open to users from the US (and its territories), Ireland, France, Germany, Australia, New Zealand, India, Canada, Spain, Portugal and the UK.
How much can I make?
There is no shortage of offers to complete on Swagbucks which allows you to earn as much as you want. However, the easiest way to make money will, of course, be by completing surveys. Unfortunately, there will be a select number of surveys that you will be eligible for and that pay well. This will, of course, limit the amount you can make per day.
I tend to complete one or two surveys a day averaging about 200SB a day which allows me to earn a reward every couple of days.
Rewards include Amazon giftcards, virtual credit cards and PayPal payments. Users are required to verify by email or by answering their security question each time they request a reward. Once this is completed, rewards are sent within 10 business days, although in my case, I usually receive PayPal rewards within a few days.
Furthermore, if you wish, you may also donate your SB to a large number of charities. The minimum donation starts at just 5SB.
Is it worth my time?
It’s important that you fully realise the potential of Swagbucks in your journey to making money online. Swagbucks will never be the site that can make you hundreds of dollars a month. But it can and should be used as a casual rewards site. By taking the occasional survey every day, watching videos in the background and even using it as a cashback site, you can earn a decent amount per month to help fund domain or monthly hosting costs.
By missing out on Swagbucks, you may be losing out on hundreds of dollars per year which could have been used for your online project costs.
Awesome! How do I join?
It’s pretty easy to register and get started. Click here to sign up to Swagbucks and create your account.
It’s no surprise that Swagbucks has paid over £186,442,349 to its loyal members since launching in 2008. Swagbucks is a reliable, trustworthy and valued rewards site that allows you to be rewarded with money for completing surveys and offers. Whilst it may not allow you to quit your job, it will help you make extra income to spend on the things you love.
If the earnings from Swagbucks still isn’t enough, you may want to check out PrizeRebel or GrabPoints, both of which allow you to make hundreds of dollars every month for completing similar surveys and tasks.
If you have any questions or issues regarding Swagbucks, please feel free to leave a comment below or send us an email.