Interested in making money whilst improving your article writing skills? Become a paid writer for Admin Loop and do exactly that. We are looking for users interested in writing articles about webmaster-related topics and will pay for these articles to be exclusively posted on the Admin Loop blog.
We do not have a flat rate for articles and the amount you will be paid will depend on several factors including:
- Quality & Topic – The higher quality we believe your article is, the higher the flat rate for your post will be. Additionally, we are currently looking for articles about certain topics more than others which will, of course, result in higher pay.
- Advertising Earnings – All writers will receive 20% of all advertising earnings from your articles. You will receive a summary of such earnings via email each month.
Payments are available via PayPal and are made when you have a minimum balance of $10. Users are able to withhold payments until they have a larger balance if they wish to ensure lower PayPal fees.
Make sure to read the Guidelines below and apply using the Application Form provided below if you are interested. For more information, check out the Support section.
- We currently only accept articles on the following topics: blogging tips, search engine optimization, promotion & marketing and domain & hosting reviews.
- Articles must contain at least 500 words and must be unique (may not contain parts copied from websites or other articles).
- By becoming a paid writer for Admin Loop, you hand over rights to that article to Admin Loop and thus it may not be posted on any other sites or platforms.
- Articles may not contain any paid advertisements and/or referral/affiliate links from the writer. However, Admin Loop has the right to place its own links in the articles.
- We reserve the right to decline any articles submitted to Admin Loop if we believe that the quality is not good enough or if we believe that parts may have been copied from other websites/articles.