Subsrcibe

* You will receive the latest news and updates on your favorite celebrities!

Trending News
Notifications
Clear all

Changelog 14/04/2019

2 Posts
2 Users
2 Likes
 Ash
(@ash)
Reputable Member
0 Loot
Topic starter

Changelog - 14th April 2019

Hope everyone is having a great time today. This is just a small update post about a few changes made to the forum and a little indication of what we have in plan for the future.

As you may have noticed, a few new forums have been added to the forum. With the initial addition of the forum, the plan was to make it extremely small and simple with just a few forums. But as we grow, a few different forums will be slowly added. Unfortunately, this current software doesn't show last poster information for subforums on the main forum index so keep an eye on those sections.

The brand new Tips & Tricks section will be a place for users to post webmaster related articles, tutorials and guides (referral links etc. will be allowed).Β 

A few small CSS changes were also made to ensure the forum looks good.

In terms of the future for the forum, I am debating whether to bring on a points feature which would allow us to offer certain benefits to site owners. Simple services like advertising etc. would be offered so if you have thoughts on that, feel free to share them with us.

Additionally, with us nearing the 1,000 post milestone, I am planning a few special events for the forum including some sort of a contest so keep an eye for that πŸ˜‰

Hope everyone has a great week!

Founder of Admin Loop. If you have any questions or issues, do not hesitate to get in touch with me.

Posted : 14/04/2019 3:14 pm
Jason5 and Kaynil reacted
(@jason5)
Trusted Member
0 Loot

The new design update is pretty cool. Keep up the good work and nice to see new sections added.

Posted : 19/04/2019 5:07 pm
Β© 2019-2024 Admin Loop. All Rights Reserved.